SnowRunner - 1942 GP501 Wilma V1.0
The GP501, formally called the U.S. Army Truck, 1⁄4-ton, 4×4, Command Reconnaissance, commonly known as the Wilma, and sometimes referred to as GP501, were highly successful American off-road capable light military utility vehicles built in large numbers to a standardized design for the United States and other Allied forces in World War II from 1941 to 1945.
this mod is console only but it’s exactly like the ‘original’ Willys i did for the Windows version of the game.
it comes with the same stats, same exact body work and same addons, only the names and brand have been changed to comply with console requirements.
1942 GP501 Wilma
This mod include the base vehicle plus some addons:
– Foldable windshield
– Summer canvas top
– MP05 antenna
– M13C pedestal for the .50cal Browning M2 machine gun (still in development)
– 20L US jerry can
– Windshield mounted rifle rack
– Towing rope
– Spare tires
– Side mounted axe and shovel
– Custom offroad, mud and chained tires
– Bartram T-01 trailer (in the ScautTrailer category, so it’s compatible with most stock and modded vehicles)
Addons in development:
– M2 Browning machine gun
– 37mm Gun M3
– BC620 radio (maybe)