RDR2 - All of Chapter 3 – All Gold – Barebones
Included is all of Chapter 3 with Gold medals across the board, as well as Golds from earlier in Chapter 2. By “barebones”, I mean that I’ve done nearly nothing besides complete the story missions. Virtually everything else still remains for you to do. It’s an unspoiled world! An index of the missions is included in the archive file.
This is from the RDR2 PC Ultimate Edition. Included is all of Chapter 3 with Gold medals across the board. By “barebones”, I mean that I’ve done nearly nothing besides complete the story missions. Almost everything else still remains for you to do.
However, keep in mind that I will be posting the rest of the chapters as I complete this playthrough, and I will be doing what needs to be done to enable 100% completion at the end. That Means that I am picking up such things as companion requests and companion missions, although I’ve made an effort to leave them available long enough for you to have a chance to do them, should you choose to.
An index of the missions is included in the archive file.
To be more specific about what I’ve done:
– I’ve avoided random interactions like the plague.
– I’ve completed no stranger missions unless they are required to trigger later missions (We Loved Once and True; Good, Honest, Snake Oil).
– I’ve done no pelt hunting, which means I haven’t upgraded your satchel at all.
– I haven’t even met the Trapper, let alone turned anything in to him. I’ve also purchased no clothing otherwise.
– I don’t believe I’ve completely completed a single entry in the Animal Compendium, and it’s definitely far from filled out.
– I haven’t purchased any guns unless they were free or found, although I have full upgraded the few that I have.
– I’ve done no work on any of the Challenges, although I seem to remember that I did complete one or two like skinning 3 deer.
– I haven’t picked up a single gold bar or any such thing, and instead I built up my coffers early on by hijackings passenger trains and taking them to the Ambarino tunnel several times (that thing is easy money, look it up if you don’t know what I’m talking about).
The following is what I have done:
– I snatched up almost all of the Aged Pirate Rums, Ginseng Elixirs, and Valerian Roots, so Arthur isn’t a wimp. Playing with just a few tanks is infuriating.
– I have mostly upgraded the camp.
– I started using the Marble Arabian found in the mountains near Wapiti.
If I think of anymore details that could possibly be relevant I’ll add them later.