Transport Fever 2 - Auto Signal
This mod automatizes the placing of signals upon the creating of tracks.
Due to the limit of API open for modding, this mod gets following limitations:
– Only recgonizes vanilla track types, if the track type choosen on creating is a mod track, it will be converted as "High-Speed" tracks. You need to convert them after construction.
– The bridges are limited on vanilla bridges, since on information about the bridge on created tracks are accessible.
– The tunnel entry will always be the vanilia tunnel entry, you can refine it after the construction.
– The crossing are not recognized.
So, it’s a very basic mod, but I will try to contact for improve it.
1. With mod loaded, there is an "AutoSig" label at the bottom bar of the screen, after it the state "On" or "Off" is indicated.
2. Toggle to state to "On" to enable the function
3. Click on the "AutoSig" open the option window.
4. Lay tracks direction, the signals will be automatically added at desired distance.
* This mod can be safely removed from gamesaves.
Stay strong Italy and Iran!
Stay strong and united before COVID-19, the human beings around the world!
Version 1.3 Changelog:
– Fixed no signals generated when the new tracks crosses existing tracks
– Fixed wrong starting point bug
– Fixed some crash bug
– Support for mod signals (experimental)