FS19 - ProductionsInfoHud V184.108.40.206
A Hud to display the productions that need attention from Achimobil.
– Bugfix in the runtime calculation when using Seasons
– Everything except for the individual filling quantities and the position can now be set in the dialog
– If nothing is done, this is now also displayed
– The title of the dialog is now also translated
– Improved performance as the calculations are now only carried out every 5 seconds
Developed for the NF march, but is compatible with all Global Company productions.
The mod shows in an overlay the productions in a list that …
– have no raw materials and therefore stand still
– which run empty within the next 72 hours and have less than 75% fill level.
This list is sorted according to the remaining term, the empty ones appear first and then in ascending order based on the remaining term.
For the remaining term, productions that have been switched off by the user or that are not taken into account will be taken into account.
If a raw material is not required for an activated production line, it is also not displayed.
It also shows the sales opportunities, where goods from the productions or from the silos can be sold at the best prices.
But only if the Tunis sales price trigger is installed and activated.
In addition, at least 100k liters must be available for sale in a warehouse or production facility and the price set in the sales price trigger must be exceeded.
Via the settings dialog (standard LShift + LCTRL + P), the productions can be ignored individually for goods deliveries and goods sales.
– Sales price trigger from Tunis, if you also want to display the sales prices, is optional.
Explanation of the settings that are not yet possible via the in-game menu:
<positionBelowVehicleInspector bool = “true” />
– true = Positions the display below the display of the Vehicle Inspector Mod
– false = fixed position
<inputProduct inputProductId = “2” capacity = “500000” fillTypeTitles = “Water” minNeededAmount = “125000” />
– only minNeededAmount can be adjusted here to the amount from which the production may be displayed.
Credits:Created by Achimobil. The mod sales price trigger from Tunis is required for the price display. Thanks to Klaus_Ferrano for the store icon.