FS19 - Kirovets K-700A Tractor V220.127.116.11
– Completely redesigned, partially completed 3d model of the tractor.
– Standard physics of the tractor + with modifications by the author.
– New sound. + new written xml for sounds.
– Completely new specular map + normal map.
– Full animation of devices with illumination (realLight), signal lights, levers and other interior details.
– Full driver animation from an external camera.
– Animation of dynamic details without registration as an additional object, through the standard features of the game. (mudguards, trailer, headphones in the cabin).
– Multiple choice of external and internal tuning.
– Breaking frame.
– Dynamic hydrolines.
– Select the color of individual parts when shopping in the store. (Main color, Front grille, roll cage, Cabin, Decal(decals), Color of the wheel rim).
– A choice of 6 types of engines YAMZ V8, YAMZ V12: YAMZ-238 (235 HP), YAMZ-238ND4 (250 HP), YAMZ-240B (300 HP), YAMZ-240BM (300 HP), YAMZ-7512 (360 HP), MZ-7513 (400 HP).
– You can choose from 4 types of wheels: Standard, double, wide – Mitas, wide – Michlin.
– Adjustable hitch: (Hold LCM).
– The log is clear…
Version 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
– New decals;
– Reworked the work of lighting in the tractor (added light in the cabin);
– Altered normal_map on the hydraulic tank;
– Added a fan to the interior tuning with its own animation;
– Slightly expanded the choice of interior tuning;
– Improved 3d model of the tractor interior;
– Fixed tracks on wide tires, now leave the correct size from the tires;
– Added a new sound to the vent on the K 701;
– Changed the name of the archive that would Kirovets who mod hub did not request an update;
– Change in modDesc: added a full description for configurations in the store, fixed errors with translation into foreign languages (en, de), fully translated information about the tractor in the store to all supported languages of the game;
– Change in xml: Changed blocks “consumerConfigurations” “motorConfigurations” “movingTools” “fillUnitConfigurations”.
Credits:Authors: SFM-modding, ERLAN10.
Co-authors: Dimax, RA $ $ El, Igoryan, Sergey Danilenkov, Northern_strike, Mas, Alukha74rus, TIMERZYANOV102, Andy Wertlieb