FS19 - Iveco Stralis Clixtar Truck Pack (6 Modules) V18.104.22.168
Iveco Stralis truck and six modules for it. Features of the mod:
– Clixtar is a real system where, say, a 4-axle truck becomes a 5-axle, adding modules. Most real Clixtar modules have wheels attached.
– There are several animations on the truck, such as the gas pedal and wipers.
– Warning signs vary depending on which module you are installing.Modules:
1. A mass module that carries almost everything;
2. A module for transporting animals (There is a place for 7 cows, 11 pigs, 11 sheep or 9 horses.);
3. Log module with folding equestrians;
4. Liquid tank, for all FS19 liquids;
5. The basic module;
6. Platform for bales and other things with autoload:Commands for startup:
Z = sets what the trailer should load.
U = start or stop startup.
B = Selects the loading position.
Y = initiates automatic unloading.Here are the capabilities of the Iveco Clixtar platform when using autoload:
– 10 pallets, 20 square bales and 24 round bales;
– 2 cotton modules, 10 pallets for boards and pallets for missions respectively.Brand Name: Iveco;
Authors: Giants Software, Team [FSM];
Category: Clixtar Pack (category of own store.);
Base Price: 109,800 (for a truck.);
Engine Configurations: 3;
Power range: 470 hp.;
Maximum speed: 80 km / h | 49 miles per hour;
Selectable colors: Yes.