FS19 - Gaz-53 Module Pack V2.1.1
GAZ-53 is a 4.5 tonne 4x2 truck produced in USSR (Russia) between 1961 and 1993.
Fixed error with sound, corrected store icons. Luggage and beacon lights on the Service module are now an option, like an beacon lights on a fuel module.
GAZ-52 is a 3 tonne 4x2 truck produced in USSR (Russia) between 1964 and 1993.
The pack includes the GAZ-53 and GAZ-52 modular trucks, single-axle trailer and 13 modules for the truck. The same modules are installed on the trailer as on the truck.
- a tank for a milk - 5000 liters (milk and water);
- a fuel tank - 4500 liters;
- a universal tank - 4000 liters (liquid fertilizers, herbicides, slurry, digestate and water);
- a platform with autoload of bales and pallets. It may transport of dynamic objects. No support for bulk cargo;
- a modul for bulk goods - 4200 liters (can refuel seeders);
- a modul for bulk cargo with extended sides - 6500 liters;
- a body for a silage - 10000 liters;
- a livestock modul - 2 cows, 2 horses, 6 sheeps, 5 pigs;
- a grocery modul for bulk cargo - 5300 litres;
- a isothermal grocery modul for bulk cargo - 6000 litres;
- a grocery modul for bulk cargo "Bread" - 6000 litres.
There is a choice of engine, wheels, color and design, working light, mirrors and dashboard, UDIM textures. Wearable and washable