FS19 - Fels Edit Map V1.0
– Precision Farming ready by Giants Software.
– Maize Plus Forage and HorseExtension ready. With every new fruits made into the map. by The-Alien-Paul and Modelleicher
– Seasons ready. by Realismus Modding
– 128 Heighttype-Limit. Tutorial by Derelky
– 32 More Terrain Angle. Tutorial by [Team LTW] kingkalle.
– 8 paint mode extra, some DecoFoliage, GrassDense, and bush etc.
– Every fields edited to resembel more in the real life.
– Some fields is made easy to put together. (some trees may be in the way)
– I have made completely new Pda map.
– 9 natural placement places.
– You have also have at your disposal edited Grimme, Holmer and Ropa, the big machines to harvest carrot and onions, look under the “vehicles” menu “Potatos” and “Sugarbeet” harvesters. And the same in “Items” menu.
– Railsystem removed.
– 2 sellpoint removed.
– Castel are removed, and even out the mountain for new fields.
– Sawmill moved to the harbor in the north.
– The mountain where the Sawmill was, has been even and flatten out for new fields and forest area.
– Flatten out the hill to the east.
– Even out every fields made it less hilly.
– Made a new sellpoint for all fruits, in the north where the rail silo was.
– Lowered every fruit sellpoints platform closer to the ground.
– Removed 2 transportmissions.
– Adjusted sound from the river and birds according to the new height.
– Edited farmlands according to new areas.
– TipCollision adjusted.
– Seasons adjusted.
– Dof disabled in Seasons.
– ClipDistance reduced.
– Bridge pack. by The Iseki Friends.
– No collision road sign.
– DescVersion 53.
Note Presicion Farming:
I don’t know this for sure but, if you are going to check/buy fields in menu PDA. Make sure your out of “work mode windows” in Presicion Farming. Those windows can be a little sensitive. I belive, not 100% certain , that you can get error/Lua “Farmland” problems on mod maps. When shifting through windows too fast. Again not 100% certain-