FS19 - Case IH Magnum US V4.0
- Packaged attachable side and front tanks into Magnum mod. NOTE: Previous versions of the helicopter tanks may NOT be compatible with this version. I recommend removing the old ones to avoid confusion.
- Added attachable double front tanks (2000l) $4000
- Added Case IH L795 front loader $9630
- Added front loader (L795) compatibility with in-cab joystick animation
- Add Michelin and Trelleborg triple rear wheel configurations
- Removed all "narrow wheel" configurations. All row crop wheels are now care wheels
- Removed 2 other tracked wheel configurations
- Added body, seat, and rim color configurations: Red, Black, Grey, and White
- Added light tinted and heavy tinted window options
- Added additional front light configuration
- Added beacon light configurations
- Added vertical suspension to cab
- Added more suspension to wheels and tweaked the front axle suspension rotation parameters to absorb bumps better and remain in contact with contours of terrain
- Modified magnum load sound to be more clear and easier on the ears.
- Improved grill mesh and added mesh area on top of hood
- Added motor fan with animation
- Tweaked tire compression and distance from ground
- Tweaked wheel and track weights to reduce slippage + wheel weights now make an impact on traction with heavy implements
- Added new in-cab monitor screen that includes more vehicle information
- Added ability to open the rear window
- Improved door opening animation, and added interior light when door is open
- Removed entering animation, replaced with an improved manual animation (open cover)
- Added hood ornament (cant believe I missed this for so long)
- Tweaked rear mirror to be more useful
- Fixed the spazzing issue when turning to tight with a trailer attached
- Fixed front attach bottom arm rotation
Plus many more small tweaks and additions!
Version 4.0 is for PC Only. I will be working on Version 1.1 for consoles that will include most of the features from version 4.0.
If you experience any issues please let me know. Enjoy!
Credits:KarlFarms, Custom Modding, Stefan Maurus