ETS2 - Southern Poland Map V1.1 (1.39.x)
Southern Poland by Matt_Elo2001 – this is a small map of the southern region of Poland. In this region you can admire both mountainous terrain and lowlands. Agriculture predominates in this area, but there are also industrial companies.
– national road No. 79 has been added from the roundabout in Słupia to the roundabout in Łoniów
– the city of Polaniec has been added
– three companies were added: Biedronka in Połaniec and in Łoniów, ZTE in Połaniec
– added sleeping points (houses) and a gas station
– light reconstruction of the national road from the Tarnów junction on the A4 austway to the roundabout in Słupia (e.g. replacement of the grass with the one from the balt supplement,
changing trees to balt)
– new marking has been added at the A4-Tarnów junction
– the road near the Tarnów-A4 junction with the national road No. 73 was rebuilt
– trees and grass from the balt supplement were used throughout the map
– the provincial border has been added on the national road No. 73
– marking of voivodships and poviats has been added
Version 1.1 Changelog:
Disappearing elements fixed
A bug on the national road No. 74 towards Zamość was corrected
Small bugs in the map fixed
Changes in map definitions
All DLC, ProMods 2.50 and Poland Rebuilding are required for the map to work. The map is an overlay for PM and PR, therefore a map update for a different version of the game will be issued when the two maps needed for action come out.
The mod should be placed above the maps in the mod manager (above all PR and PM).
The required game version is: 1.38x
Special thanks to:
Poland Rebuilding Team – models
ProMods – models