ETS2 - Scania NextGen I6 Sound Mod V3.1 (1.40.x)
Update for 1.40
Last week, I recorded a NG Scania engine sound in real-life and used the recordings for this sound mod. The whole motor sound is made from the sound files I've recorded myself and I think it sounds pretty good.
I've also added a working fan sound that is randomly on and off. This makes the mod a lot more realistic.
My new interior sounds, which have already been added to my V8 sound, are now also included.
Update for 1.39
Update for 1.38
- added realistic trailer-air-brake sound
- optimized some interior sound levels
- re-recorded blinker stick sound
- new handbrake-stick sounds
A quick overview about what changed/reworked:
- realistic engine start sound interior/exterior
- realistic idle sound interior
- realistic engine off sound exterior
- added warning sound when turning off engine in the interior
- all sticks and switches recorded and added into the game
- real blinker sound