ETS2 - Realistic Rain V3.8.2 (1.40.x)
I recommend read this thread carefully:
This mod does not modify probability of rain (game options you have for it)
This mod does not modify the fog, weather or sky textures.
You will find rains of different intensities that are controlled by the game or Weathers mods (not by this Mod)
- Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
- Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
- Improved textures of rain
- The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
- Improved water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck and AI Traffic)
- Realistic rain sounds from inside cabin & outside view
- Realistic & High quality thunders sounds also greater variety of thunder sounds (more than 15 different thunders sounds)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1.5 to 5 seconds when seeing the 'flash' (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of drops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain. I cannot increase the number of drops on the windshield any more due to the limit of the game engine.
- 1.40.x - FMOD Support. Clean log
- Compatible with all DLC's and it should work with Mods Maps (ProMods, RusMap...)
- Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
- It should work fine with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, give it a try. But remember put RR above in priority.
- Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
Version 3.8.2 Changelog:
– Fixed spray/particles of the wheels when used in OpenGL
– Support for the latest versions of Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely (Thanks mate!)
– Small changes in the behavior of the raindrops
Credits:Darkcaptain, Drive Safely