ETS2 - Real European Companies Reloaded V2.0 (1.40.x)
Real European Companies – this mod replaces all (over 150) original SCS companies inside base game and map DLCs. Mod is made from the ground up and thus is only DirectX 11 compatible. It is compatible with v1.40.x+ and does not support the previous versions but it should work except you’ll see the SCS companies’ names. No guarantee for the previous versions.
Features Real European Companies:
– Without repeats and hybrid gas stations there are 32 companies in base game, 22 in Scandinavia DLC, 15 in France DLC, 17 in Italia DLC, 33 in Baltic DLC, 22 in Black Sea DLC, and 20 in Iberia DLC as of v1.40. However, there are also 14 Russian (Cyrillic) companies, too which are SCS repeats from Latin versions.
– Trailers textures are replicated from the real life trailers if possible. Some companies use at least two different versions so I choose what I personally prefer.
– Only companies that have the largest revenues, market share and coverage in games‘ countries are used if company is not local.
– Scania and Volvo Trucks have new logos.
– Volvo Trucks trailer has been updated to DX11 and is used by Volvo Cars, too.
– Scania trailer has been updated to DX11 just as Volvo one.
– All 3 Marina companies have fixed UI logos.
– ADR signs have been updated to GHS hazard pictograms and DX11.
– All ferry ships has been updated to the real one.
– There are many updated models and prefabs
Changes in v2.0:
– Fully replaced 5 more companies:
– TS Atlas –> A.P. Møller – Mærsk (Iberia)
**Casa Olivera –> Deoleo (Iberia)
– Empresa Portuguesa de Producão Alimentar –> Lactogal Produtos Alimentares (Iberia)
– Huerta del Mar Menor –> Grupo AN (Iberia)
– Lavish Foods –> Ebro Foods (Iberia)
Changes in v1.9:
– Fully replaced 10 more companies:
– Cortiça Prima –> Corticeira Amorim (Iberia)
**Cesta –> Mercadona (Iberia)
– Ortiz –> SEAT (Iberia)
– TDC Auto Terminal –> Renault España (Iberia)
– Agregados –> CEMEX España (Iberia)
– Construcciones Elcano –> Dragados (Iberia)
**Engeron –> Enel Green Power (Iberia)
– Iberatómica –> Iberdrola (Iberia)
– Cantera Ibérica –> Levantina y Asociados de Minerales (Iberia)
– Canteras del Sur –> Grupo San Marino (Iberia)
– Standard Territory → Supported
– DLC Going East → Supported
– DLC Scandinavia → Supported
– DLC Vive la France → Supported
– DLC Italia → Supported
– DLC Beyond the Baltic Sea → Supported
– DLC Road to the Black Sea → Supported
– Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack (DLC) → Supported
– Krone Trailer Pack (DLC) → Supported
– DLC Iberia → partially supported
MAP MODS AND PRIORITY
It should work with map mods if they don’t change def files. EDIT – ProMods and RusMap are confirmed to work.
Mod priority should be irrelevant. However, if you want to see this mod‘s trailers in the game, don‘t use traffic mods which alter trucks. Even with higher priority, mod gets overridden