ETS2 - Daf Xf 105 Truck V6.9 (1.36.x)
- adaptation to patch 1.36.
- fixed bugs and more.
- Completely redesigned EU interior. We added a lot of new parts and replaced the standard texture
- Redesigned external model.
- Advanced coupling supported.
- Support of all possible DLC on accessories and flags.
- Support for coloring - not complete. Coloring on the roof to go to is not entirely correct.
- A large number of tuning salon and exterior model
- Added some paint_job.
- Added several independent accessories in the cabin (requires the "DLC - Cabin Accessories")
- Support the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack" (requires the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack")
- Added several options for chassis and cabs.
- And other changes
Mod replaces the standard DAF XF105 of the game.
In mods, with the permission of the author, there are some materials from AlexeyP, Piva, Donovan and Vasily EVR.
Attention, before updating the mod, be sure to finish all the shipping and sell the old truck !!!
Attention, if you are using a mod for physics - in the mod manager, install the mod on physics BELOW addons DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.6.9 and Kraker/NTM_for_the DAF XF by vad&k !!!
Attention, if you use the adapted physics for the DAF XF105 mod from vad&k, do not forget to make changes to the configuration files that are in the defvehicletruckdaf.xfchassis and defvehicletruckdaf.xfcabin !!!
To activate the steering wheel animation 1800 degrees, go to the "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/interior" folder and open the animations.sui file (for interiors with automatic transmission) or animations_m.sui (for interiors with manual transmission) in any text editor. Look for lines in this file that begin with the words "wheel_anim:".
Place the characters “//” before the line ending with the words 900 degree.
And remove the "//" characters before the line ending with the words 1800 degree.
Credits:vad&k, SCS Software
Credits DAF_XF_by_vadik_50k_addons: 50keda
Credits airconditioning mod: Elitesquad Modz, vad&k
Credits Kraker/NTM for the DAF XF by vad&k: Kast, Nordisch, vad&k
Credits of on-board computer: piva