ETS2 - AI Realistic Lights V3.1 (1.38.x)
AI Realistic lights v3.1 For ETS2 1.38.x
- This mod touches some of the lighting in the game.
- If you use the NaturaLux ETS 2 mod from GerScaniaTrucker, you must place this mod on top of Naturalux.
- Detailed mod information in the game mod manager.
- It touches all the intensity of general lights, both AI, as environment.
- Acts on headlights, taillights, and brake lights throughout the AI.
- Greater angle of light on the road, from headlights of IA vehicles.
- The flashes have been reinforced so that they have a more powerful light beam.
- Turn signals, taillights, and brake lights, much more eye-catching.
- Increased the flashing light beam of vehicles and trucks.
- Acts on the lights of the street lamps and traffic lights.
- Led traffic lights.
- Added led traffic lights for all countries.
- Increased saturation of red and blue colors for police and police vehicles.
- Compatible with all Dlc's.
Version 3.1 Changelog:
- Modification of files for version 1.38.XX
- Reedited all the LED textures.
- Added textures to left turn signals in: Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Russia.
- LED textures have been added to the streetcar lights.
- Increase of the light beam of the traffic light.
- Modification of all files.
- Adjusted light effects from .dds files
- Adjusted brightness of brake lights and headlights.
- More visibility was given in the distance to the AI intermediates.
- Turn signal ranges have been extended.
- The blinking orange color was changed.
Credits:SCS Software, Barmaley, Rockeropasiempre.