ATS - Sound Fixes Pack V21.38.1 (1.40.x)
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– Dynamic default wiper sound that may squeak only when windshield is dry
Update: full mod is now ready on day 1 of the ATS 1.41 experimental beta (applies to single-player only)
Credits:* SCS Software for base sounds * Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod * antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds * Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples * Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample * Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework * Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples * kriechbaum for light switch sound and blinker off stick sound * Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples * Zeemod for a wind sound sample