ATS - Kenworth K100E Truck V1.2.1 (1.39.x)
Version 1.2.1 Changelog:
Update for 1.39 Rel
Removed cab suspension
Set bumper as a chassis accessory, so there won't be need for the custom plate anymore.
Version 13.10.19 Changelog:
updated to 1.36
Added mirrors with longer brackets.
And other fixes.
the 8x4 chassis,
quick job trucks,
some shading rework.
- The odometer display is now standalone. So if you have a custom Volvo dash, it should not interfere.
- The headlight frames are now less meaty.
- Single exhaust is now available on all chassis.
odometer display on the tachograph LCD.
You can move your head further back. And mirror brackets were shortened. They actually kinda look better now.
- Interior accessories are now back inside the cab, on the exterior view;
- Hook locator lowered by 55 millimeters. Trailers are now lower, to eliminate the gap between the 5th wheel & the trailer chassis.
Lamp material was fixed.
The interior shading is reworked.
I have managed to brighten it up around the dash, while somehow, retaining a satisfactory look. :shock:
Secondly, i changed shaders for the upholstery. From dif.spec.oclu, to dif.spec.mult.dif.spec. Wish i knew about this shader from the start.
And, with all the remarks about how "amazingly optimized" my interior is, i took the liberty and replaced the 1k upholstery AO texture, with a 2k texture.
- 6 chassis (4x2, short 6x4, normal 6x4. One set for 90" cabs, and one for 112" cabs)
- 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90", 90" Aerodyne, 112", and 112" Aerodyne)
- Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
- Paint schemes, based on what you'd see on real K100 trucks.
- Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
- Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
- Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don't.
The chassis models used, are from the base game.
Other parts that you might think are from the base game, indeed are.
Be sure to sell your old truck before connecting a new one.
Credit for the 3D model of the engine + transmission block, goes to Harven.
Credit for the sounds, and engine defs, goes to Kriechbaum.