ATS - Kenworth K100-E V1.2.3 (1.43.x)
Update for 1.43
- 6 chassis (4x2, short 6x4, normal 6x4. One set for 90" cabs, and one for 112" cabs)
- 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90", 90" Aerodyne, 112", and 112" Aerodyne)
- Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
- Paint schemes, based on what you'd see on real K100 trucks.
- Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
-Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find theregular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipecats, and most of the Cummins.
- Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speedeatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios.Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don't.
Credits:overfloater Credit for the 3D model of the engine + transmission block, goes to Harven. Credit for the sounds, and engine defs, goes to Kriechbaum.