ATS - Kenworth K100-E Truck V1.2.1 (1.38.x)
- All 4 essential cabs (90", 90" Aerodne, 112", and 112" Aerodyne)
- All the fairings and wind deflectors based on factory options.
- Factory paint schemes.
- Matching interiors. But, slightly simplified compared to real life, because I'm not RTA, nor Steve Roache.
- Edited transmission names.
- Sealed some holes in the 90" Aerodyne.
- The 1st truck in the dealership is no longer a set-forward axle. The third one is.
- Reworked photonic stabilizer.
- Reversed tire air rotation.
- Added blinker fluid
- Adjusted flux capacitor
Credits:ATS by Overfloater.
Credit for the engine defs and sounds, goes to Kriechbaum
Credit for the Engine+transmission model, goes to Harven
Chassis models, and other parts that look like they're from the base game, are from the base game.