ATS - Kenworth K100-E + Interior V1.2.3 (1.41.x)
Kenworth K100 – is the legendary American cabover truck developed by Kenworth Truck in the early 1960s. The production of the K100E model was carried out in the United States until 2004, and in Australia until 2011 until a new model replaced it. The Kenworth K100-E mod was created taking into account the requirements of the current version of the simulator and, accordingly, supports all the new v1.36 functions. As a result of the development, 4 cabs, 10 chassis (4 × 2, 6 × 4 and 8 × 4), 5 Cummins ICEs (444 – 605 hp) with their own soundtrack and 10 gearboxes (5, 6, 10, 13 and 18-st version), provides external tuning covering more than 40 groups of accessories. Kenworth K100-E mod works with ETS 2 and ATS game.
Features Kenworth K100-E:
– independent truck model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– High quality rims & 3D tires
– High quality mirrors reflection
– Correct exhaust smoke position
– Correct plate license position
– the model has own wheels
– the model has own sound
– the model has own interior
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– animation parts on interior
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of wheels configuration
– the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
– the choice of transmission, gearbox
– the choice of power engine
– the choice of cabins
– the choice of chassis
– correct position of the Kenworth logo
– The correct position of the player
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
– Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories support
– Cables trailer support
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy from Kenworth dealer
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.41
Other informations about the truck:
– 6 chassis (4×2, short 6×4, normal 6×4. One set for 90″ cabs, and one for 112″ cabs)
– 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90″, 90″ Aerodyne, 112″, and 112″ Aerodyne)
– Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
– Paint schemes, based on what you’d see on real K100 trucks.
– Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
– Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
– Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don’t.
Credits:Overfloater, Harven, Kriechbaum