ATS - Freightliner Classic XL Truck V2 + 5/6 BSA Revision (1.36.x)
Updated up to ATS v1.35 and DX11 requirments. Tested on ATS v1.36
- Freightliner mod dealers;
- 3 cabins: 70'' Mid-Roof and Raised Roof Sleepers, 84'' Raised Roof Sleeper;
- 3 interiors with its variants;
- 6 chassis: 259'' and 275'' 6X4 chassis, 273'', 282'' and 288'' 8X4 chassis, 320'' 8X6 chassis;
- Paintjob support;
- Advanced Coupling System support;
- Its own trailer cables;
- Its own tuning;
- Tires and Freightliner covers included;
- DLC Steering Creations Pack + Steering Wheel Knobs included;
- DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
- SCS Horns support;
- Warning flags and front banners included;
- Small lights included;
- Presented in Trucks Gallery;
- Added to Quick Jobs.
Skin pack for the mod is provided.
BSA Junk Yard Revision Notes:
- Based on Freightliner Classic XL mod V2.1 edited by Custom Truck ATS for ATS v220.127.116.11 and Freightliner Classic XL mod V2.0 Official by odd_fellow for ATS v1.5;
- Updated: up to ATS v1.35;
- Fixed: models and collision corrections, DX11 adaptation;
- Added: 84'' Raised Roof Sleeper with its interior, 275'' 6X4, 273'', 282'' and 288'' 8X4, and 320'' 8X6 chassis, steerable and non-steerable lift axles, trailer cables, multiple shadows for some details and for all the accessories, some items of cabin accessories, SCS horns support for Mid-Roof cabin, collision models for all the headache racks; license plates, side boxes and battery boxes, side straps/flares, vents and rivets for the sleepers, plastic rear fenders, bumped metal rear fenders w/ or w/o sliding steps and handrail, lift axle fenders, rear steps and chains, roof wings for Mid-Roof variant, beacon, warning flags, front banners, smoke for all the variants of exhausts; new variants of rear lights, tanks, hood mirrors, headache racks, painted variant of airfilters and of lightbars for them, painted dash panel.
- Revised: truck, interior, accessories models and files, coupling system, collision models, shadows;
- Changed: mod structure and internal name to prevent the mixing of Classic XL with other mods on Freightliner trucks, roof of the Mid-Roof variant, powered axles.
- Deleted: redundant, unused and some irrelevant for ATS files.